GoogleCloudProvider(project_id, key_file, region, os_project, os_family, google_version='v1', instance_type='n1-standard-1', init_blocks=1, min_blocks=0, max_blocks=10, launcher=SingleNodeLauncher(), parallelism=1)¶
A provider for using resources from the Google Compute Engine.
- project_id (str) – Project ID from Google compute engine.
- key_file (str) – Path to authorization private key json file. This is required for auth. A new one can be generated here: https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/credentials
- region (str) – Region in which to start instances
- os_project (str) – OS project code for Google compute engine.
- os_family (str) – OS family to request.
- google_version (str) – Google compute engine version to use. Possibilies include ‘v1’ (default) or ‘beta’.
- instance_type (str) – ‘n1-standard-1’,
- init_blocks (int) – Number of blocks to provision immediately. Default is 1.
- min_blocks (int) – Minimum number of blocks to maintain. Default is 0.
- max_blocks (int) – Maximum number of blocks to maintain. Default is 10.
- parallelism (float) – Ratio of provisioned task slots to active tasks. A parallelism value of 1 represents aggressive scaling where as many resources as possible are used; parallelism close to 0 represents the opposite situation in which as few resources as possible (i.e., min_blocks) are used.
- :param .. code:: python: +——————
- script_string ——->| submit
- id <——–|—+
[ ids ] ——->| status [statuses] <——–|—-+
[ ids ] ——->| cancel [cancel] <——–|—-+
- [True/False] <——–| scaling_enabled
__init__(project_id, key_file, region, os_project, os_family, google_version='v1', instance_type='n1-standard-1', init_blocks=1, min_blocks=0, max_blocks=10, launcher=SingleNodeLauncher(), parallelism=1)¶
Initialize self. See help(type(self)) for accurate signature.
__init__(project_id, key_file, region, …)
Cancels the resources identified by the job_ids provided by the user.
Get the status of a list of jobs identified by the job identifiers returned from the submit request.
submit(command, tasks_per_node[, job_name])
The submit method takes the command string to be executed upon instantiation of a resource most often to start a pilot.
Returns the number of currently provisioned blocks.
Scaling is enabled